This prayer for the Elemental Rosary has been adapted by me from the following sources:

Four Elements Medicine Wheel by Ralph Metzner
Prayer to the Elements by Dorothy Morrision ~ The Craft: A Witch's Book of Shadows
Hail to the Elements by Kamonra



Pentacle Rosary by Infinite Spirit


Thursday, August 9, 2012

Begin your Rosary prayer by saying the Wiccan Rede on the large medallion.

Invoke the God and Goddess by saying:

I believe in the God and Goddess, creators of Heaven and Earth,
givers of blessings and righteous justice.
I walk my path with them, whether it be a straight or rambling road.
They bless me with challenges so I may grow, and where they lead, I will follow.
Amen.


On each of the following elemental beads say a Hail to the Elements:

Hail to Spirit, the all encompassing. Always within us, never abandoning us.
May your sacred light be everlasting.

Hail to Air, the brilliant one. Always wise and industrious, never stopping.
May your intelligence be everlasting.

Hail to Fire, the passionate one. Always willing and driving, never apathetic.
May your zeal be everlasting.

Hail to Water, the creative one. Always flexible and accommodating, never ending.
May your perseverance be everlasting.

Hail to Earth, the grounded one. Always growing and shifting, but never failing.
May your strength be everlasting.

Spirit - Chrysacolla

Say the following before the SPIRIT beads:

Praise be to the Goddess in all her forms.
She is the Divine Mother, the youthful maiden, and the wise crone.
She is the creator that stands equal to her consort.
May the Great Mother bless us always.

Praise be to the God in all his forms.
From the wild leaping youth, to the virile consort, and the great hunter.
He is the great horned one that stands equal to the Goddess.
May the Great Father bless us always.

God and Goddess, help me take responsibility for my actions and
give me the strength to dare, to will, to know, and to be silent.
Amen.


Say the following on each of the seven Spirit beads:

Akasha, please come, and work with these four –
And balance Their aspects within me once more!
Transform my life, for You hold the key
To changing me into that which I should be!

Air - Howlite

Say the following before the AIR beads facing East (if possible):

O Great Spirit of the East, radiance of the rising sun, Spirit of new beginnings.
O Grandfather Fire, great nuclear fire of the sun.
Power of life energy, vital spark, power to see far, and to imagine with boldness.
Power to purify the senses, our hearts and our minds.
We pray that we may be aligned with you so that your powers may flow through us
and be expressed by us for the good of this planet and all living things upon it.
Amen.


Say the following on each of the seven AIR beads:

Come to me Air, so fresh and so clean!
Grant mental power – keep my thoughts sharp and keen!
Bring creativity – bring clarity, too!
Lend your positive aspects to all that I do!

Fire - Carnelian

Say the following before the FIRE beads facing South (if possible):

O Great Spirit of the South, protector of the fruitful land and of all green and growing things;
the noble trees and grasses.
O Grandmother Earth, Soul of nature, great power of receptive, of nurturance and endurance,
Power to grow and bring forth the flowers of the field, fruits of the garden.
We pray that we may be aligned with you so that your powers may flow through us
and be expressed by us for the good of this planet and all living things upon it.
Amen.


Say the following on each of the seven FIRE beads:

Come to me Fire – so warm and so bright!
As I walk through this life, my pathway please light!
Please help me to live and to love with pure zest –
Standing up for the Truth, when I’m put to the test!

Water - Sapphire

Say the following before the WATER beads facing West (if possible):

O Great Spirit of the West, Spirit of the great waters, of rain, rivers, lakes and springs.
O Grandmother Ocean, deep matrix, womb of all life.
Power to dissolve boundaries, to release holdings, the power to taste, and to feel, to cleanse, and to heal.
Great blissful darkness of peace.
We pray that we may be aligned with you so that your powers may flow through us
and be expressed by us for the good of this planet and all living things upon it.
Amen.


Say the following on each of the seven Water beads:

Come to me Water, so flowing and free!
Lend compassion and love and gentility!
Grant understanding – and tempers, please soothe –
And life’s little problems, please help me to smooth!

Earth - Seraphinite

Say the following before the EARTH beads facing North (if possible):

O Great Spirit of the North, invisible Spirit of the air and of the fresh cool winds.
O vast and boundless Grandfather Sky, your living breath animates all life.
Yours is the power of clarity, strength and the power to hear inner sounds,
to sweep out old patterns and to bring challenges and change.
The ecstasy of movement and the dance.
We pray that we may be aligned with you so that your power may flow through us
and be expressed by us for the good of this planet and all living things upon it.
Amen.


Say the following on each of the seven Earth beads:

Come to me Earth, so rich and so moist!
Bestow, please, Your gifts of serene peace and joy!
Grant Your stability and ethical ways,
So I may help others, the rest of my days!

Say this on the small pentacle medallion:

Elements of all that live and shall be,
Please spin your spell in pure harmony –
Weaving the threads of my life with ease,
And stitching the fabric with Blessed Be’s!



You are finished praying the Elemental Rosary!
Blessed Be, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I just have a question and would love some input. The elemental rosary I have starts with the pentacle a, a large clear bead, maiden, mother, and crone beads. Large clear bead, then air, followed by large clear, and so on all the way around. I'm not sure what to say at the large beads and at the maiden, mother, and crone beads. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the clear beads, I could always say the parts about the directs before each element.

    ReplyDelete